Accommodation at the South Uist self catering chalet
This moden, spacious self catering chalet is situated right on the shore of Loch Eynort on the East coast of South Uist and offers excellent views of Loch Eyenort and the surrounding hillsides. It is a renowned area for spotting all kinds of wildlife, including otters, seals, sea eagles and other birdlife.
The self catering accommodation comprises a fully equipped open plan kitchen, dining area and sitting room. It is centrally heated throughout and double glazed, which makes it a warm, cosy, light and airy space. There is a double bedroom, a twin room and also a bed settee in the living room, so the chalet can accommodate up to six people.
There is a shower room and separate toilet. Good quality bedding and luxurious towels are provided. A flat screen TV and Broadband connection are also available.
We have done our very best to provide everything you might need for your stay.
- Double bedroom, twin room and bed settee in the living room (Sleeps 6).
- We use good quality bed linen. (Some of our duvets and pillows are feather, but non-feather ones are available, so if that is your preference please advise us when booking and we will prepare the room in advance of your stay).
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen with kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge-freezer, hob and oven. Cooking utensils, tea-towels and crockery. (The kitchen has fantastic views across the sealoch)
- Shower-based bathroom (Shower and sink, heated drying rail). Separate toilet room.
- Luxurious towels.
- Flat screen TV/DVD.
- Central heating
- Dining area
- There is a wide range of books for you to peruse during your stay.
- Outside drying area for washing
- Outside seating looking across the loch
- The rocky shore is outside the caravan and a walk of fifty yards gives views of the seal colony which is just offshore
- We have a patio onto the caravan facing the loch and it is much admired and used by guests
- Ample parking.